Avalon 741 Canaan 7.3 TH/s SHA256 ASIC BTC Bitcoin Miner A741
Containing A3212 16 nm chips, AvalonMiner 741 is the latest Canaan AvalonMiner with a 7.3 Reliable Hashrate Per Second (RTHS).
By connecting our AvalonMiner Controller (sold separately) to a single AUC3 (AvalonMiner USB Convertor 3), you may connect five AvalonMiners. For maximum usage, you may connect the AvalonMiner Controller to 4 AUC3 devices which may each connect to 5 AvalonMiners for a total simultaneous management of twenty AvalonMiner 741 to reach 146 TH/s (RTHS).
Hashrate: 7.3 TH/s (RTHS)
Power Consumption: ≈ 1150W, +0% ~ +15% (with 93% PSU efficiency @ 25°C)
PSU output pins: 6 x 6PIN power connectors.
Controller: AvalonMiner Controller
AUC3: Each AUC may connect up to 5 devices.
Dimensions: 320 mm x 136 mm x 150 mm
Gross Dimensions: 400 mm x 210 mm x 220 mm
Air-intake Temperature: -5 °C to 40°C
Fan: 1 X 12038 PWN
Net weight: 4.3 kg
Gross weight: 4.8 kg
1 X AvalonMiner 741
1 X 5PIN Cable
1. The price of mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the exchange rate,
the network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests or return cannot be accepted after payment.
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU\'s efficiency,
the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate.
Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board !
4. Separate power supply to control board:
there is one additional 6pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power.
Be sure to power on the miner only after all the PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
5. Chassis deformation or heat sink loose, please do not power but contact us soon.
A 90-day warranty for miners under the factory warranty policy.
The following conditions will make the warranty invalid:
1. Disassembled machine, unauthorized changes, or replacement of components.
2. Damage caused by lightning strike, voltage surge, faulty power supply, etc.
3. Burnt circuit boards or chips.
4. Damage by water immersion, damp or corrosion.
In the case of the above, we will provide paid maintenance service. The shipping cost of maintenance is paid by the buyer, and we are not responsible for the loss of income during the maintenance period.